Inconsistent business listings can spread across the web like a deadly disease, affecting major online directories and search engines that control local search results.
On average, when analyzing all business listings a business is listed on, there is an alarming rate of information missing (Vendasta, 2017). The most common information missing when looking at a business’s listings across all sources are:
- 93% of businesses have either missing or incorrect website information listed across all listings sources
- 86% of businesses have either missing or incorrect company name information listed across all listings sources
- 72% of businesses have either missing or incorrect address information listed across all listings sources
- 71% of businesses have either missing or incorrect phone number information listed across all listings sources
As a result, 73% of consumers lose trust in a brand when their listings are incorrect (Search Engine Land). Guess where they’re going? That’s right—the competitors who are more discoverable.
Good news is, it’s an easy fix with big benefits. By claiming and correcting your business listings across the web, you not only prevent charity for your competitor, but you also boost your SEO results and gain more visibility among potential customers.
Our Listings Management tool strengthens your online presence by:
- Directly updating major directories like Google, Facebook, and Bing with accurate data
- Syndicating accurate listings across 300 sites that control local search
- Continuously claiming and correcting missing and inaccurate listings
Listings Management Reporting
The data landscape is very complex, and understanding how data changes across the web can be challenging. Therefore, it’s critical to report on how everything is working.
Our listing tool provides what similar tools don’t: complete transparency with tracking and reporting metrics so you can see exactly what’s happening with your information, and the value the service is providing.